Marketing and Sales of Hi-Tech Products and Services (MSHTPS)
Many of an enterprise’s strategically important decisions involve marketing issues: understanding how to properly segment the market and target the right customer(s), differentiating the product/service offerings, formulating pricing and distribution channels, forming the alliances and network relationships necessary for dynamic, and global marketplaces.
This course will be conducted by RITAJ Managerial Solutions for middle managers and young professionals in the Palestinian organizations and companies, who works in the field of business development, marketing, sales, or customer services of Technology-Based products and services, such as IT companies, Telecom Operators, ISPs, IT startup companies, and IT entrepreneurs.
The goal of this course is to provide the trainees with the appropriate conceptual and managerial frameworks required for high tech business success. This course synthesizes decision frameworks and strategies that reflect best practices in the area of high-technology marketing and sales. It offers a cutting-edge treatment of research and practice related to the marketing and sales of technology based products and services, supported by various examples, case studies, and applications.
- Characteristics of High-Technology Industries
- Customer Relationship Marketing in the Context of High Technology Products
- Marketing Research in High- Technology Markets
- Brand Strategy for High-tech products
- Development of New Products and Management Issues
- Distribution channels in high tech markets
- Pricing Issues in High-Technology Markets
- Advertising and Promotion in High- Technology Markets
- The selling process of high-tech products
- Strategic considerations in Marketing Communications
Principles of Sales and Marketing