Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part I
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part I addresses financial reporting, planning, performance and control. The job market of certified management accountants is always thriving because they are sought after professionals. CMA develops strategic thinking, and the ability to convert data into dialogue. Becoming a CMA certified will pave the way to seeking executive level positions.
- Focused on the critical skills you use in business.
- Respected Leading employers seek to hire and promote CMAs.
- Valued CMAs earn higher compensation than noncertified professionals.
- Convenient CMA Exams are offered electronically in hundreds of locations worldwide.
Who is the course for?
- Candidates preparing for the CMA examination
- Finance and accounting professionals seeking to explore various career opportunities
- Accounting staff members preparing financial reports
- Fresh graduates with an interest in financial planning, analysis, and control
- Vice- Presidents VPs
CLICK HERE for date of next course
- Type: Classroom
- Duration: 50 Hours
- Language: English and Arabic
Upon completion, the trainee will be better able to:
- To manage and analyze financial data to serve the decision-making process
- To utilize financial data for business appraisal
- To assess investments and valuate businesses
- To build up cost structures
- Financial statements
- Recognition, measurement, valuation, and disclosure
- Strategic planning
- Budgeting concepts
- Forecasting techniques
- Budgeting methodologies
- Annual profit plan and supporting schedules
- Top-level planning and analysis
- Cost and variance measures
- Responsibility centers and reporting segments
- Performance measures
- Measurement concepts
- Costing systems
- Overhead costs
- Supply Chain Management
- Business process improvement
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Internal auditing
- Systems controls and security measures