Ritaj has planned and hosted hundreds of events like board meetings, educational/professional conferences, interactive training workshops, brainstorming sessions, and focus group discussions, among others. All events are custom-designed to meet the needs and the budgets of each client.
Located in Ramallah, the cultural and civil society hub of Palestine, Ritaj’s facilities are equipped with cutting edge technology, on hand hosting, IT and catering staff. We offer free impartial advice about planning any type of event in Palestine.
As for events hosted at Ritaj we offer conference/training halls equipped to hold highly interactive events to engage participants. Adequate space and convenient atmosphere is the most needed to allow delivery of a successful event.
Our extensive contacts with civil society, governmental institutions and the media makes it easy for us to invite high level officials to speak or attend your event and to ensure that your event gets the media coverage you need.
All training halls have:
- Approval by the Ministries of Labor and Education & Higher Education
- High connectivity fiber optic internet and internal network
- Instructor’s Laptop
- LCD projector & screen, network printer & copier
- IT technician available throughout the event
- White boards, flipcharts and markers, puncher, stapler, tape
- Training aids ( blue tec, magnetic pieces, cue cards, highlighters and the like)
- Heating and AC systems
- Name plates or name badges