Personal Branding for Freelancers - PBFF
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts.
A well-thought out personal branding and image management is one of the most robust marketing and management tools available for the use of professionals to be disciplined enough to drive their career through freelancing and consulting in these increasingly competitive markets.
Professionals who are interested to introduce their skill, profession as B2B or B2C.
- Financial Managers
- Chief Accountants
- Cost Accountants
- Factories’ Managers
- Department Supervisors
- Quality Managers
- Development Managers
By the end of training, participants will
- Understand the impact of the personal image for a long-term success
- Identify the requirements for effective and strong personal branding
- Develop relationship building as one of the keys for branding
Brands as an Asset
- What is a brand?
- Value of branding
- Branding Model
- Creating compelling ideas
- The people element of the Corporate Brand
- How much of your brand investment are you really controlling?
- Keeping your brand messages in sync
- Brand consistency via the people
The Brand called ‘ME’
- The 30-second power of first impressions and non-verbal communication – Creating immediate impact
- Why it’s not all about image
- Defining your Personal Brand
- Packaging and marketing yourself
- Increasing visibility and profile with your authentic brand
- What do you want to be ‘famous’ for?
- The Walking TALL ‘7 Big Strides’ ® to Personal Branding
- How well are you being ‘heard’ – voice quality
- Perception Management – how are you perceived by others?
- Presenting your authentic self in front of audiences, consistently
- Creating brand impact and charisma
- The personal brand and the community
- The personal brand on social media