Instructional Designer & Coordinator (IDC)
The Instructional Designer & Coordinator (IDC) supports the training department and reports to the Managing Director (MD). The IDC leads the learning research effort, a research and development task, as well as manages the implementation of trainings, a hands-on task. The IDC will lead, develop and manage internal systems to support the training cycle, including but not limited to identifying, planning, designing, delivery management, oversight and implementation of trainings.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify learnings needs
- Determine learning objectives
- Design the learning architecture-structure and sequence
- Develop assessment in line with learning objectives
- Create engaging and impactful learning experience
- Develop training methodology, learning materials and training kits
- Create program, trainer and training evaluation tools
- Implement learning program
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the program
- Prepare training consultancy offers
- Manage the delivery of training courses
- Maintain the trainers’ files
- Build and maintain relations with existing participants, in person, and via phone calls and emails
- Conduct quality assurance of training delivery, formal and informal evaluations
- Supervise training delivery, quality assurance and evaluation
- Follow up with assigned trainers and trainees for each training
- Organize for a small gathering, distributing certificates and taking pictures
- Conduct any other relevant task assigned to him/her.
- Report to management as per Ritaj’s policy.
- Comply with Ritaj standard operating procedures SOPs.
- Minimum of a BA in a related field, ideally with an MBA or related degree
- At least 2-3 years of overall professional experience
- Technology savvy with ability to research online
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Arabic
- High comfort and tolerance to manage stress and role demands
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to provide leadership to a team and to work in a team environment
- Has interpersonal qualities necessary to generate enthusiasm, integrity and build consensus with direct reports and staff members
- A multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and dedication to the mission of Ritaj
This position may require occasional evening and weekend work, light travel, and working with challenging clients.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: IDC. Submissions will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.