Project Cycle Management - PCM
As projects grow and become more complex, having well trained team members working on project has become more essential. Whether you are running a company, working in a nonprofit organization, or a government employee, gaining professional knowledge and skill in the project management is indispensable for your success. This is the proper course for those who are looking to develop their career and benefit from new opportunities. This course enhances your skill-set to be more suitable for the continuous changing working environment.
- Understanding project management discipline.
- Gaining practical knowledge in related project management areas such as: project selection, project planning, and project evaluation.
- Enhance participants’ skills in the project management field.
- Training participants to using proper and effective project management tools and techniques.
Aligning Projects with Strategic Intent
- Project selection criteria
- Feasibility studies
- Projects and organizations’ strategies.
Foundation Principles of Project Management
- What is project and why projects are needed?
- Project management vs. operations management.
- Types of project life cycles
- Essential processes in project management.
- Organization structure and culture and their effect on projects.
- Project environment and inflicting forces.
- Project Phases
- Defining scope and creating work break down structure.
- Estimation technics for duration and cost.
- Project schedule development.
- Risk identification, analysis, and response planning.
- Using proper quality tools.
- Contract types and procurement processes.
Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Data analysis and decision making
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Managing change.
- Reporting and documentation.
- Measuring project progress, success, and impact.
- Stakeholders and communications management
- Defining roles and responsibilities.
- Team formation and motivation
Recent Trends in project Management
- Lean management in the project context
Practical experience in a work environment.