To develop, implement, maintain and report on Ritaj’s branding, communications and social media efforts, as well as assume marketing/sales ownership of Ritaj’s community engagement platforms.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, deliver, and implement high-quality communications and media strategy, in consultation with technical and operational Ritaj staff.
- Develop content supporting Ritaj’s business and services through digital, visual and text platforms.
- Manage all online platforms, including WordPress website(s).
- Plans, markets, and coordinates Ritaj’s community engagement platforms, RITAJ Talks (RT) and RITAJ Roundtables (RR), among others.
- Plan and ensure development of materials in English and in Arabic to reflect Ritaj’s activities.
- Ensure the faithful implementation of Ritaj’s branding and marketing plan.
- Ensure understanding and compliance of Ritaj branding and visibility desires.
- Review and approve visibility materials destined for an external audience.
- Contribute significantly to project reporting, including writing reports. Provide required communications inputs to projects and project reporting.
- Responsible for either leading or drafting sales and marketing collateral, press releases and other communication materials.
- Work with Ritaj’s teams to ensure quality and appropriate content and provide review of all communication material produced and distributed by Ritaj; audio-visual and print.
- Cultivate relationships with relevant local and international media and other stakeholders.
- Represent Ritaj publicly.
- Support efforts in planning, budgeting, and administrative issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum two years’ experience in content production, leveraging media, innovative technology and social marketing tools to deliver key messages.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the West Bank media landscape.
- Proficiency with social media, mobile platforms and multimedia content required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills, and attention to detail required.
- Full fluency in English and Arabic required, including writing and speaking.
- High comfort and tolerance to manage stress and role demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to provide leadership to a team and to work in a team environment.
- Has interpersonal qualities necessary to generate enthusiasm, integrity and build consensus with staff members.
- A multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and dedication to the mission of Ritaj.
This position may require occasional evening and weekend work, light travel, and working with challenging clients.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to email@example.com with Subject: MARCOM Officer. Submissions will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.