English Language Program
Being the first most popular language known globally, English has become a highly essential skill for communication. Nowadays, English language is considered to be the portal that links its user to the world. The ELP is specially designed for professionals to improve their English for their studies and work lives.
The ELP is a cross-cultural multi-level program that aims at developing and advancing participants’ language skills. While introducing all four skills of the language; speaking, reading, writing and listening, the ELP gives substantive focus on the conversational skill which is the key tool for expression.
Each level is a thirty-hour in-class course and out-of-class assignments that are key to achieving the desired learning outcome.
Material and training methodology are designed to develop communication skills and fluency after the completion of the program.
Adopting advanced approaches ensure participants’ engagement and consequently ultimate benefit from the courses. Along with the material, participants are exposed to business-oriented contents and up-to-date articles in order to create conversations. Furthermore, participants have the chance to meet with foreigners during some of the sessions in order to practice being in the situation.
Participants can sign up to any of the listed courses based on a placement test:
1. Tips to Improve Your Language Through Reading & Listening – One day course
2. English for Beginners – Beginners
3. English Conversational Skills – Upper beginners
4. Business English – Intermediate level
5. Business English – Upper intermediate level
6. Business English – Advanced level
Sector-specific ELP courses:
7. English for Banking Communication – Intermediate to advanced
8. English for NGO Professionals – Intermediate to advanced
9. English for Business Meetings – Intermediate to advanced
10. English for Diplomats – Intermediate to advanced
11. English for Law – Intermediate to advanced
12. English for Media Professionals – Intermediate to advanced
13. English for Executives – Intermediate to advanced
14. ELP – Coaching – All levels
Each course requires a placement test.