Digital Marketing - DM
Digital Marketing has become the most needed skill to support marketing and business development. Particularly within the contemporary marketing challenges. The Digital Marketing course helps you flawlessly handle the marketing process by gathering all your content in one place and organizing it to present you well.
Digital Marketing aims to:
- Develop your social media and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills
- Advance your skills in organizational relationship
- Promote your content marketing skills
- Enhance your understanding of the Online Marketing Metrics
- Grow your knowledge about the relationships and the strategies of the customers
- Enable your forecasting skills.
- Personal Selling and Organizational Buying
- Customer Relationships and Strategies
- Organizing a Sales Force
- Organizational Relationship
- Marketing Strategy
- Managing Information for Marketing Insights
- Buyers and Markets
- The Offering – Product and Service
- Communicate the Value Offering
- Facebook page management, advertising, campaigns optimization, targeting and retargeting
- Instagram advertising
- Google ads and SEO
Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in marketing.