Certified International Purchasing Manager – CIPM
The Certified International Purchasing Manager (CIPM) is a new program for current and future purchasing & supply chain professionals and managers, reflecting levels of understanding and of competence needed to assume responsibility for managing purchasing & supply chain operations at the international level. It is based on a Learning System (LS) developed by the International Trade Centre (ITC), and conducted by the prestigious International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute.
- Learn further about procurement processes in different sectors
- Understand the international standards and best practices for purchasing and procurement
- Identify supply chain trends
This program is specially designed for professionals, managers, and executives who are involved in purchasing and/or supply chain management at the international level. It is also suitable for those who are planning to venture into this field of specialization.
CIPM aims to:
- Identify purchasing and supply management
- Actively engage participants to analyze the strategies of sourcing
- Define the operations and structure of purchasing
- Follow the non-lecture style demonstrating strategic sourcing processes
- Explain the critical elements of the supply chain
- Provide relevant material for each participant
- Introduction to Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
- The Purchasing Process
- Purchasing Policy and Procedures.
- Purchasing and Supplier Integration for Competitive
- Advantage. Purchasing and Supply Chain Organization
- Purchasing and Category/Commodity Strategy Development
- Supplier Evaluation and Selection
- Supplier Quality Management
- Supplier Management and Development: Creating a World-Class Supply Base
- Worldwide Sourcing
- Strategic Cost Management
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Analysis: Tools and Techniques
- Effective Negotiations: Preparation and Execution
- Contracting: Developing and Managing Effective
- Purchasing Law and Ethics
- Contract Administration: Getting the Goods and Services You Ordered, As You Ordered Them (And Supplier Development), Purchasing Services
- Supply Chain Information and E-Systems
- Sourcing and Supply Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Changes and Trends