The Training Coordinator is a key executive support staff and reports to the Managing Director (MD). The Training Coordinator must be hands-on and participative and will lead, develop and implement internal systems to assume full responsiility of all training coordination. The Training Coordinator plays a critical role in partnering with the entire Ritaj team in streamlining.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate for training programs and training-related content/services.
- Build and maintain good relations with existing participants, in person, and via phone calls and emails.
- Conduct quality assurance of training delivery, formal and informal evaluations.
- Follow on public tendering offerings, including preparing technical training offers.
- Analyze each offer not awarded seeking actions needed to better competitiveness.
- Supervise training delivery, quality assurance and evaluation.
- Follow up with assigned trainers for each course.
- Organize for a small gathering, distributing certificates and taking pictures.
- Track offerings by competition.
- Conduct any other relevant task assigned to him/her.
- Report to management as per Ritaj’s policy.
- Comply with Ritaj standard operating procedures SOPs.
- Minimum of a BA, ideally with an MBA or related degree
- At least 2+ years of overall professional experience;
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Arabic
- High comfort and tolerance to manage stress and role demands
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to provide leadership to a team and to work in a team environment
- Has interpersonal qualities necessary to generate enthusiasm, integrity and build consensus with staff members
- A multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and dedication to the mission of Ritaj
This position may require occasional evening and weekend work, light travel, and working with challenging clients.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to email@example.com with Subject: Training Coordinator. Submissions will be processed on a first come first served basis.