Sales positions are the most offered jobs in Palestine
Are you a people person?
Do you know what it takes to build long-term customer relationships?
Are you seeking merely a salary or a path to financial success?
Do you know what the words, rigorous training mean?
If you think you have what it takes to build a career in sales Ritaj may be your address.
Ritaj is offering training for entry-level positions in sales. Ritaj training will provide you with all you need to have a unique performance that could result in a Training Project Officer in Sales at Ritaj or prepare you for a sales position elsewhere.
Our Train2Hire program consists of:
- Receive pre-training sales reading material
- Take a placement exam in English, IQ and a test on sales reading material
- Only those passing all exams will be considered for the training
- Sit in the training
- Work on a practical project with a real case study
- Pass the practical assessment exam on practical project
- Become Ritaj certified as a Training Project Officer for sales.
Experience: Fresh graduates
Education: BA in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or related field
Prerequisite: Pass 3 exams
Project: Initiating, planning, marketing and implementation of a live sales project
Time: Trainee must commit to a full time working hours for 2 months
- Understand a project’s scope
- Create a planning project documentation
- Initiate professional communication plan
- Build networks and customer relations
- Acquire reporting techniques to report analyzed data and communicate results
- Manage daily tasks using tracking tools
- Practice a case study to apply techniques covered.
- Self-driven and results-orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 10th 2019 with:
- One-page statement why you think you should be selected to attend our Train2Hire program.
- An updated CV