Ritaj’s Sales Manager (SM) leads the sales processes, including planning, sales (phone and in-person), customer service, coordination, monitoring and evaluation. The SM is expected to possess professional integrity, develop trust in Ritaj’s services and among participants and ensure world-class service to Ritaj’s community at large.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to annual training plan
- Responsible for implementing annual training plan
- Supervise training sales department team
- Achieve sales targets
- Report on all sales department affairs, targets, staff, etc.
- Develop a full implementation work plan for training courses/projects, as well as other Ritaj services
- Target new and existing individual and business clients
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through research and promotional events
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate reports
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of each project
- Collect customers’ needs, industry information and track offerings by competition
- Prepare technical training offers
- Supervise Sales Officer and Training Project Oofficers performance
- Conduct any other relevant task assigned to him/her
- Report to management as per Ritaj’s policy
- Comply with Ritaj standard operating procedures Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assit in developing relevant SOPs where needed
Qualifications and key competencies
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST THREE (3) YEARS COMMERICAL SALES EXPERIENCE
- BA degree in business administration or a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Computer proficient, especially online research, email (Outlook), Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctual, self-starter and energetic, along with being a team player
- Ability to think creatively and lead
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
This position may require occasional evening and weekend work, light travel, and working with challenging clients.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Sales Manager. Submissions will be processed on a first come first served basis. ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.