Language Services Department (LSD) Coordinator
Ritaj’s LSD Coordinator supports the promotion and management of the language services and maintains operations of the department; the candidate is also in charge of clients’ meetings and deal closing for the language services, in addition to serving Ritaj’s internal language needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate translation/interpretation projects to ensure quality and workflows are running and all deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain external service providers pool.
- Proofread Arabic and English text from external and internal clients.
- Collect all required information relevant to each project.
- Prepare rolling action plans on how to initiate, implement and close each project.
- Conduct surveys to collect information about the market.
- Continuously tracks the status of translation/interpretation projects and communicates progress.
- Conducts quality control review on all translation projects ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Provides day-to-day oversight of translation vendors and workload.
- Support planning and forecasting efforts to maintain timely turn-around of translation projects to achieve business objectives.
- Support periodic evaluation of the translation processes and service providers.
- Seek out and replies to requests for translation/interpretation projects and negotiate pricing, where applicable.
- Draft press releases/posts/etc. for Ritaj’s services/events.
- Develop an LSD plan that includes promotional material, target audience, outreach channels and tools, and sales results.
- Provide diligent and proactive after-sale project management.
- This may include travel throughout the West Bank.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA degree in any language or a relevant field
- Must be a resident of the Ramallah area
- Computer proficiency, especially in online research, email (Outlook), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctual, self-starter, and energetic, along with being a team player
- Ability to think creatively and lead
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
This position may require occasional evening and weekend work, light travel, and working with challenging clients.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to email@example.com with the Subject: LSD Coordinator. Submissions will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.