Assistant Training Project Officer (ATPO)
Ritaj’s Assistant Training Project Officer (ATPO) supports training services with planning, marketing, sales (phone and in-person), customer service, monitoring and evaluation. The ATPO is expected to possess professional integrity, develop trust in Ritaj’s services and among participants, and ensure world-class service to Ritaj’s community.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contact new and existing individuals and business clients
- Prepare and follow-up training offers
- Follow up on leads generated through research and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events
- Collect customers’ needs and industry information
- Report as per Ritaj’s policy
- Comply with Ritaj standard operating procedures Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Conduct any other relevant tasks
Qualifications and key competencies
- BA degree, preferably in business administration or marketing or a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience in service sales
- Computer proficiency, especially in online research, email (Outlook), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to use English and Arabic professionally
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctual, self-starter, and energetic
- Team player
- Ability to think creatively
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
This position is partially commissioned-based and will be compensated on performance.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Training Project Officer. Submissions will be processed on a first-come first served basis.