The Administrative Coordinator is a key executive support staff and reports to the Managing Director (MD). The Administrative Coordinator must be hands-on and participative and will lead, develop and manage internal systems to support the following areas: bookkeeping, training coordination, facility management, human resources, administration, and IT. The Administrative Coordinator plays a critical role in partnering with the entire Ritaj team in streamlining.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate for training programs and training-related content/services.
- Build and maintain good relations with existing participants, in person, and via phone calls and emails.
- Track offerings by competition.
- Prepare technical training offers.
- Analyze each offer not awarded seeking actions needed to better competitiveness.
- Supervise training delivery, quality assurance and evaluation.
- Conduct quality assurance of training delivery, formal and informal evaluations.
- Follow on public tendering offerings.
- Follow up with assigned trainers for each course.
- Organize for a small gathering, distributing certificates and taking pictures.
- Conduct any other relevant task assigned to him/her.
- Report to management as per Ritaj’s policy.
- Comply with Ritaj standard operating procedures SOPs.
- Manage trainee applicant payments with Finance Department.
- Manage petty cash with Finance Department.
- Recommend updates to and implement all approved business policies and accounting practices.
- Oversee Ritaj facilities, office services and equipment.
- Support Ritaj’s human resources and administration policies.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Minimum of a BA, ideally with an MBA or related degree
- At least 2+ years of overall professional experience;
- Technology savvy with ability to oversee software installations and managing relationships with software and hardware vendors
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Arabic
- High comfort and tolerance to manage stress and role demands
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to provide leadership to a team and to work in a team environment
- Has interpersonal qualities necessary to generate enthusiasm, integrity and build consensus with direct reports and staff members
- A multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and dedication to the mission of Ritaj
This position may require occasional evening and weekend work, light travel, and working with challenging clients.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Administrative Coordinator. Submissions will be processed on a first come first serve basis.