The Administrative Coordinator is a key executive support staff and reports to the Managing Director (MD). The Administrative Coordinator must be hands-on and participative and will be actively involved in supporting the following areas: bookkeeping, training coordination, facility/office management, human resources, administration, and IT. The Administrative Coordinator plays a critical role in partnering with the entire Ritaj team in streamlining workflows.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate for training programs and training-related content/services.
- Build and maintain good relations with existing participants, in person, and via phone calls and emails.
- Conduct quality assurance of training delivery, formal and informal evaluations.
- Supervise training delivery, quality assurance and evaluation.
- Follow up with assigned trainers for each course.
- Organize for a small gathering, distributing certificates and taking pictures.
- Track offerings by competition.
- Conduct any other relevant task assigned to him/her.
- Report to management as per Ritaj’s policy.
- Comply with Ritaj standard operating procedures SOPs.
- Manage trainee applicant payments with Finance Department.
- Manage petty cash with Finance Department.
- Recommend updates to and implement all approved business policies and accounting practices.
- Manage front desk
- Oversee Ritaj facilities, office services, and equipment.
- Support Ritaj’s human resources and administration policies.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Minimum of a BA in Business Administration or related degree
- Preferred 1+ years of overall professional experience;
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Arabic
- High comfort and tolerance to manage stress and role demands
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to provide leadership to a team and to work in a team environment
- Has interpersonal qualities necessary to generate enthusiasm, integrity and build consensus with direct reports and staff members
- A multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and dedication to the mission of Ritaj
This position may require occasional evening and weekend work, light in-city travel, and working with challenging clients.
To apply send a cover letter, CV with 3 professional references, and salary history, in Arabic or English, to email@example.com with the Subject: Administrative Coordinator. Submissions will be processed on a first come first served basis.